Pumpkin Design Contest
During the Fall Harvest Festival
Entry Form Deadline: 10/18/2019
Prizes will go to the 1st and 2nd place winners.
- You provide the pumpkin.
- Carve, decorate, or paint your pumpkin at home.
- Flame candles are not allowed.
- There is no registration fee. It’s free.
- Do not put your name on your pumpkin. You will be given a number via email when you register.
- Pumpkins must arrive completed at 5pm the day of the festival: 10/25/2019.
- Pumpkins will be on display during the festival from 5:30-7:30pm.
- Entries will be judged by a voting ballot.
- Winners for 1st and 2nd place will be announced at 7pm at the festival.
- The PTA reserves the right not to display a pumpkin if it contains anything inappropriate.
- Pumpkins must be picked up at the close of the festival at 7:30pm, no earlier.
- Pumpkins that are not picked up will be donated to the school.
- Only one entry per student.
- Only pumpkins will be photographed and posted on the PTA website, Facebook and Instagram accounts.
To reserve your spot in the contest, fill out the entry form here and return to your teacher or the office.
Deadline for entry forms is Oct. 18, 2019. For questions please contact: email@example.com.